Custom order Fee.
Pay for Product / Order upgrades, Custom Sizing, Special Orders etc.
Please leave details in the order notes relating to your requirements.
Measuring Your Finger:
Using a thin strip of paper, wrap it around your ring finger between your first and second knuckle.
A note about measuring for Comfort Fit Rings
- Make sure you allow for the ring to sit comfortably in position on your finger making sure it would clear your knuckle but not be too loose as to easily slip off.
- It is advised that you measure your finger at different times to get an estimate as your finger can change size throughout the day.
- If you are in-between sizes it is suggested that you choose the size closest to your measurement, usually this would be the next size UP.
- Don't worry if you get it wrong, you are covered by our exchange policy so we can make sure you get the right fit.
- Comfort fit rings are a recent innovation and have a significantly more rounded interior than traditional fit rings. As a result, they tend to put less pressure on the finger.
- The domed interior shape utilises more material, so comfort fit bands may cost more than traditionally sized wedding rings. Rings with a comfort fitting may also wear a half size smaller.
- Comfort fit wedding bands are especially recommended for men because they can easily squeeze over large knuckles. This is especially important for men in demanding jobs because removing your ring in the event of swelling or an emergency can prevent unnecessary health risks.