Warrior – Men’s Tungsten Ring
An 8mm tungsten carbide ring with a polished silver inner band. The outer band is a combination of genuine Koa Wood and crushed opal. Colours and textures will be different in each ring making them truly unique. The opal material will vary from bright, vibrant specks to pastels to various contrasting hues. The rich tones of the Koa Wood inlays add a stunning touch of nature to this design. One of our top sellers for obvious reasons.
All rings include a stylish, modern Ring Box, complimentary Ring Size Tool (in case an exchange is required), a polishing chamois and a Gift Bag.
Why buy from us?
Rings For Him offers a Quality Guarantee – only genuine, high-grade tungsten carbide is used so you know you are getting what you pay for. Our rings won’t turn your fingers green or cause irritation because we do not use cheap, substitute metals in our jewellery. Don’t risk purchasing cheap copies or ‘junk jewellery’ only to have them cause skin problems, fade, tarnish or fall apart in a few months. Buy rings that will last, choose Rings For Him.
Choosing the Correct Ring Size:
Please use our ring size guide to determine the correct fit. But don’t worry, if the ring you order doesn’t fit quite right, we’ll happily exchange it for one that does!
Ring Size Guide
Measuring Your Finger:
Using a thin strip of paper, wrap it around your ring finger between your first and second knuckle.
A note about measuring for Comfort Fit Rings
- Make sure you allow for the ring to sit comfortably in position on your finger making sure it would clear your knuckle but not be too loose as to easily slip off.
- It is advised that you measure your finger at different times to get an estimate as your finger can change size throughout the day.
- If you are in-between sizes it is suggested that you choose the size closest to your measurement, usually this would be the next size UP.
- Don't worry if you get it wrong, you are covered by our exchange policy so we can make sure you get the right fit.
- Comfort fit rings are a recent innovation and have a significantly more rounded interior than traditional fit rings. As a result, they tend to put less pressure on the finger.
- The domed interior shape utilises more material, so comfort fit bands may cost more than traditionally sized wedding rings. Rings with a comfort fitting may also wear a half size smaller.
- Comfort fit wedding bands are especially recommended for men because they can easily squeeze over large knuckles. This is especially important for men in demanding jobs because removing your ring in the event of swelling or an emergency can prevent unnecessary health risks.