Measuring Your Finger:
Using a thin strip of paper, wrap it around your ring finger between your first and second knuckle.
- Make sure you allow for the ring to sit comfortably in position on your finger making sure it would clear your knuckle but not be too loose as to easily slip off.
- It is advised that you measure your finger at different times of the day to get an average estimate as your finger can change size throughout the day. We suggest measuring of a morning, after lunch and of an evening – add the total of all 3 measurements together and divide the number by 3.
- Do not measure your finger when your hands are abnormally hot or cold eg, after washing dishes or holding a cold beer!
- If you are in-between sizes it is suggested that you choose the size closest to your measurement.
- Don’t worry if you get it wrong, you are covered by our exchange policy so we can make sure you get the right fit.