Returns & Exchange Policy
Returns & Exchanges:
We offer all our valued customers the confidence of shopping with us thanks to our 30 Day Return or Exchange Policy. During this 30 day period, you may choose one of the following:
- Return your original ring and exchange it for another available size.
- Return your ring and request a store credit to use later*
- Return your ring and request a refund in the event you change your mind. (20% restocking fee does applies to all refunds)*
- Customers will need to contact us within this 30-day period to request one of the options above.
- Customers are responsible for any return shipping costs back to us.
- The original ring must be received back to us within 45 days of being delivered to the customer.
- We recommend using a shipping method with tracking such as Australia Post or a Courier.
- The exchange ring will be sent to the customer via Australia Post (within Australia & New Zealand only).
- Limited to one free ring exchange per order. Additional exchanges available for a fee of $30.
Our exchange policy ensures that we can offer our customers complete confidence when shopping with us, knowing they can change their mind, no questions asked.
Customers MUST be able to provide proof of purchase and the ring and packaging must be in original, unused condition complete with all accessories for an exchange or refund request to be accepted.Request an exchange
Faulty or Damaged Items on Arrival:
If in the rare event that a product arrives and it is deemed faulty, damaged or incomplete, we request that customers get in touch with us within 3 days of delivery to let us know. Take a photo and describe the problem so we can decide the best way to resolve the issue with minimal inconvenience to you.
12 Month Warranty:
Our rings are covered by a 12 MONTH WARRANTY against all manufacturing defects, including loose stones and plating defects.
- Warranty does not cover wear and tear, damage, loss or any unauthorised alterations or 3rd party repairs that are performed without our approval.
- Our customers are protected by all Australian consumer laws and we are committed to ensuring any claims for defects are dealt with accordingly.
- Please contact us for details on how to proceed with a warranty claim or repair. NO claims will be accepted or processed without first obtaining authorisation from us.
Fit For Life Guarantee:
Our Fit For Life Guarantee (FFLG) allows our customers to purchase our rings and have the peace of mind that if they require a new ring size in the future, they can easily exchange it with us for a low fee of $59.
Most of our rings CAN NOT be resized, so this policy is great for those customers who may experience a change in ring size later in life. Maybe due to weight loss or gain, getting older or for any other reason whatsoever.
To take advantage of our (FFLG), simply contact us with your original order number, original ring size and the new size required and we can let you know how to return your ring to us. Customers will need to cover the return postal costs back to us.
*Please keep in mind that your original ring design may be discontinued at the time you request an exchange. If this occurs, a replacement ring can be selected from the current range available at that time up to the same value.